Sa., 15. Apr.|
Yoga, relaxation & Brunch
Y & B is a holistic & restorative Yoga experience. Starting with energising Yoga, continuing with a guided relaxation, and closing with Brunch & sharing with other Yogis. Personalised (maximum 5 yogis) designed for recharging & revitalising you from the week, it's "Your Weekly Retreat".
Time & Location
15. Apr. 2023, 09:30 – 12:45
Zürich, Kanzleistrasse 78, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
- Y&B is your "Weekly Retreat", designed for recharging & revitalising you.
- A longer and more personalised practice with a small group of 5 Yogis.
- Only 5 spaces: A more personalised & deeper practice applying bandha and pranayama, lengthening movement and breath. Adaptable to all levels.
- Ending with a guided relaxation (15 mins).
- Brunch & socialising, transitioning together from the mat.
Y&B is a holistic & restorative Yoga experience. Starting with energising Yoga, continuing with a guided relaxation, and ending with Brunch. Leaving you recharged & revitalised from the week.
In Y&B there is a socialising ingredient where we transition together –slowly– from the mat to the rest of your day & life. This is what SOYoga is about –being & living Yoga (balance & union).
- 1h 50 asana practice. This is a Tantric Hatha practice, which means that it focuses on the energetic side of asana practice, emphasising the use of bandha (energetic locks) and pranayama.
- This practice is designed to lift up your vital energy and rediscover your inner power. Most probably you will fall in love with this practice and its effects on your life by activating your heart centre –this is what happened to me, and why I went deeper into yoga. Learn more about Tantric Hatha here.
- 15 min guided relaxation to consolidate the subtle energy previously cultivated during the practice. Leaving you refreshed and revitalised.
- A space for Socialising after the class and sharing your yoga journey.
- Brunch with the classic avocado and toast; as well as fruits, tea, and Dominicana roasted Cacao. Some Yogis like to bring their own bits and pieces (especially when you need something specific that morning) this is the original Y&B spirit. You are welcome to join this tradition, but it's also not required.
- Try to arrive 10 mins beforehand.
- There are new studio mats.
3 ticket options
3 options: -Single ticket -Invite a friend (& save 10) - Buy a 2 session abo and save 12 *You can skip the booking fee by sending me a Twint at: 0 76 268 18 34 Martin CarrascosoFrom CHF 45.00 to CHF 110.00
- CHF 52.00+CHF 1.30 service fee
- CHF 62.00+CHF 1.55 service fee
- CHF 45.00+CHF 1.13 service fee
“Surya thank you again for this nourishing morning, it felt so good to take the time for myself and interact with such beautiful and interesting souls. Have a blissful rest of the day🙏🏻🌞"
Koryna (Yoga & Brunch)