Di., 01. Aug.|
Full Moon Yoga (Rooftop) Ritual
Immerse yourself in a special Sunday pre-full moon sequence designed to awaken vibrant energy and strength within you. Feel the powerful lunar energy guide you as you flow through the poses, connecting with your inner power and resilience.
Time & Location
01. Aug. 2023, 19:15 – 02. Aug. 2023, 21:45
Zürich, Ekkehardstrasse, 8006 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
What you get:
- A complete full moon Yoga experience on this stunning rooftop. Focus: Rising up & letting go.
- Personalised: A small group of 6 yogis.
- 1h 45 Yoga session: A specially designed Full Moon Yoga session for rising up your energy & vitality and letting go. Followed by a (15 min) guided relaxation.
- During the practice, you will deepen your bandha practice (energetic locks) –it's also okay if you are new to it.
- The practice will be followed by a reflection/journaling, letting go (bring your journal). And a closing circle.
- Optional: The space will be open after the practice for staying under the moon for a little bit more (until 22:30). You are also welcome to bring food in case you didn't have dinner.
- Weather: Through clouds or through rain the moon shines through to you in its own special way
- *If it is really rainy, we can always continue the practice at my Yoga room just below the rooftop. It's beautiful, full of light and with a wooden floor.
- Feel free to bring your own yoga mat, or let me know.
- Dress: It's recommended to dress in layers so that if at any point you feel cold, you can put something on –or the other way around.
- I invite you to stay longer with the moon (until 22:30) and if you haven't eaten you can bring your food.
- Make sure to arrive on time, since the event takes place on the rooftop.
- You will get the exact address after registration.
THE FULL STORY (in case you want to know more)
The topic of the session is letting go, which is what the full moon stands for "expanding our minds and bodies and letting go of what no longer serves us". Just like the rising tides, with the full moon, you can (only) raise by letting go.
In this way, you are using the moonlight to give you clarity and vital force to rise letting go of what you don't need. This Yoga practice is designed o assist you and potentiate you in this process.
As part of SOYoga's Outdoor sessions (where we work with the elements), the Moon is a central element –even more important than the Sun, because it doesn't get so much attention. And so, in this session, we focus on the Moon
This session is designed to awaken your inner energy by engaging in friction (pushing your limits) through enlivening poses that bring light & energy into your heart. All while on a uniquely beautiful rooftop, out there with the moon, breathing its pure air.
The practice will end with a guided relaxation to finish absorbing the energy from the practice and the moon.
Finally, there will be a space for reflecting and expressing the clarity that the practice has brought you.
I am lucky to live in a flat with a stunning rooftop where to practice Yoga and share it with others.
Bring a friend and save 10.-
This is my way to thank you for sharing this session, which is a very energy-consuming activity for me in the digital realm.
All in all, this is a session that is meant to recharge your body, mind and soul –by connecting with the moon element.
This session is specially designed for a small group, so if it has caught your heart, book it now because there are only 6 spots.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
*For Twint, make sure to select the "Manual payment" option at the checkout.CHF 58.00+CHF 1.45 service fee
Invite a friend & save 10
Since a lot of my energy goes into sharing these unique events, this my way to thank you for sharing––as well as enjoying the benefits from the session :) *For Twint, make sure to select the "Manual payment" option at the checkout.CHF 48.00+CHF 1.20 service fee
2 session abo (for 1 pers)
Save 20. Valid for 2 sessions (incl. equivalent events like Yoga & Brunch). *If you want to useTwint (and skip the booking fee), select the "Manual Payment" option at checkout.CHF 100.00+CHF 2.50 service fee
“Surya thank you again for this nourishing morning, it felt so good to take the time for myself and interact with such beautiful and interesting souls. Have a blissful rest of the day🙏🏻🌞"
Koryna (Yoga & Brunch)